|Assignment Name :
Review of Conceptual Plan and Elaboration of Detailed Engineering Design of National Planning Commission (NPC) Office Building at Singhdurbar, Kathmandu
|Approx Value of the contract : NRs. 625,519,815.30|
Location within Country : Kathmandu
|Duration of Assignment :|
Name of Client :
Ministry of Urban Development, Singhdurbar Secretariat Reconstruction Committee (SSRC)
|Total No. of person-month of the assignment : 60|
|Address : Kathmandu||Approx value of the service provided by your firm under the contract : NRs. 2,378,650.00|
Start Date :
Completion Date : April 2012
|No. of Professional person - months provided by the joint venture partners or the Sub-Consultants :|
|Name of Joint Venture partner or sub - Consultants, If Anu:||
Narrative Description of Project :
The project consists of Basement + 5 (five) storied RCC framed structure Office building spread in 14.5 ropanies of land, Water Supply System, Water Filtration Plant, Rain Water Harvesting, Internal & External Electrification, Sanitation/ Plumbing System, HVAC System, Solar System as alternative energy, Fire Fighting, Landscaping work consists of inter – locked concrete block paved pathway and driveway, flower plantations, etc.
Description of Actual Services Provided in the assignment : |
The Scope of services include
- Detailed architectural & engineering design,Seismic Vulnerability assessment,drawings including external & internal electrification, sewerage system, sanitation/ plumbing and water supply system, rain water harvesting, water filtration plant, waste water treatment plant, waste water recycling process after treatment.
- Detailed Engineering Design Drawings of Air- conditioning system (HVAC)
- Detailed Engineering Design of Solar System as alternative energy
- Detailed Engineering Design of Fire fighting
- Detailed Engineering Design Drawings of landscaping/ Site Development Work
Preparation of detailed working drawings, cost estimates, bill of quantities, technical specifications, and pre- qualification and bid documents etc.